- Create skills for gameobjects to unlock and execute
- Add types for automatically generating a skill tree (or make your own)
- Easily debug your skills directly on the gameobjects
- Define conditions before executing or unlocking a skill
- Add actions to every stage of execution of the skill (Activation, Casting, Execution, Finishing)
- Use a skill bar to quickly assign skills to buttons with visualiation of the current state
- Let users have the possibility to reset the skills
- Tight integration with the stats module and the variable system for level and skill points
Download the package from the the Unity Asset Store. You need Game Creator and the Stats module installed first.
Then, bring up the Module Manager by clicking on the Game Creator option in the toolbar and selecting
Module Manager. Click the Skills Module Enable button.
This asset requires Game Creator and the Stats module and won't work without it. Don't attempt to extract the package inside the Plugins/ folder as it will throw errors.
The demo scene of this asset requires the free mixamo assets Magic Pack and Melee Axe Pack and won't work properly without them.